Owner Spotlight - Meet Vicki Devine!

Vicki Devine
When it comes time to buy or sell your home at the Lake of the Ozarks, you want to be confident that you have the very best representation available to you. We firmly believe that our clients should have the opportunity to get to know the entire team at Devine & Associates Real Estate in order for them to feel comfortable working with us on their next real estate endeavor. This week, we invite you to get to know the owner of Devine & Associates, Ms. Vicki Devine!



What Is Your Role at Devine & Associates?
Broker - Owner - Sales Agent

How did you get involved in real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks?
I walked into Veatch Realty to get advice on the job market and never left. It is such a great learning environment and there are so many supportive people.

Who is your family?
My "family" consists of a few very special people. My work family (Susan & Michelle) are the sisters I never had and my partners in crime. I have two grown sons and am shocked that we all survived the teen years. Most importantly, I have a 5-year-old granddaughter named Kenzie. She holds my heart in the palm of her hand. I had no idea that my capacity to love was so so so DEEP.

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
If I had free time, I would love to travel. As a consolation, I love to read. That is my escape.

If money were no object, what would you do?
I would learn to do many things. I would cook with great chefs, take lessons to play as many instruments as possible, and keep doing what I do because I love it.

Vicki and her granddaughter, Kenzie
How long have you lived in the Lake Area?
I have lived at the Lake for 10 years. Time flies!

What is something no one knows about you?
I can't think of anything. If you ask me a question, I just answer it.

What do you find most rewarding about your job?
The constant educational opportunities my industry provides and sharing that knowledge with my community.

If you could only eat one food for a month, what would you choose and why?
SHRIMP! You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That - that's about it! (Buba)

If you could go back in time and meet any historical figure, who would you meet and why?
I would meet Thomas Jefferson because he was a believer in Liberty for All. 
"The god who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."
"The whole art of government consists in the art of being honest."


Devine & Associates Real Estate
(573) 392-9900

Follow Us On...


Google+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Tips for Buying & Selling Your Home Simultaneously

Reasons You Should Stop Renting & Buy A Home

Unexpected Expenses to Prepare for When Buying for the First Time